MR825WD – RedBack Machine Receiver with Wireless In-Cab
RedBack Lasers MR825WD wireless machine mounted receiver with clamp and Magnetic mounting. Includes wireless in-cab unit.
Displays Laser Height, Blade tilt (left to right), Plumb Swing (front to back).
RedBack wireless machine mounted receiver
RedBack MR825WD wireless machine mounted receiver with both clamp mount and magnetic mounting options. The MR825WD include a wireless in-cab repeater unit providing a convenient remote display directly in your cab without any cables. One specialist features of this system is Blade Tilt indication, if mounted on dozer or grader blade indicates when blade is level or at an angle. Another specialist feature Plumb Swing indication when mounted on back hoe indicated wen receiver/ arm is vertically upright or tilting forward or back, ideal for getting correct depth in trenching. The RedBack MR825WD requires a red class 3 Rotating laser level for optimum range and performance such as the RedBack DGL1010VS, DGL1010GM or DGL2510Q. But can be operated at a reduced range with a class 2 red beam rotating laser such as the EGL624 etc.
TheRedBack Lasers MR825WD wireless machine mounted receiver is specifically designed for earthmovers, excavating and large civil construction jobs. Having all the information inside your cab saves huge time jumping in and out or having a second person on the ground checking your work.
- 360 Degree Sensors for all round reception
- Large 260mm Reception Window
- Two Way RF Transmittion between Receiver and In-Cab display unit
- Accuracy settings +/-5mm , 10mm and 20mm
- Blade Tilt Function
- Plumb Swing Function (Excavator Mode)
- Laser Received Height Flash
- Magnetic and Clamp Mounts (receiver)
- Windscreen, Magnetic and Clamp Mounts (In-Cab unit)
- IP66 water and dust tight
- Internal Ni-Mh battery and Mains Charger (receiver), “AA” batteries for In-Cab.
- WRD In-Cab Repeater Unit and Cables
- Operates with Red Beam Rotating Lasers, Range 200m (class 3 lasers).
- Two Year Warranty
|Dimensions||40 × 51 × 29 cm|
Brochure PDF can be viewed, printed and downloaded HERE
Instruction PDF can be viewed, printed and downloaded HERE