Rotating Laser with Electronic Receiver
The M503 by Level1 is an easy to use, compact manual levelling rotating laser with receiver. Simply place the rotary laser on the supplied tripod, level the vials and you are off to work. The M503 can also operate on its side for vertical rotation. The M50322 Kit includes a LR700 electronic Receiver with LED display. This is essential for using the laser level outside, it sees the laser when you cannot.
Other features of the M50322 laser with receiver kit include; built in wall/side mount bracket, variable rotation speed settings, small tripod and standard “AA” batteries all in a hard Shell carry case.
The M503 is ideal for all general levelling inside and outside the home for all DIY type applications, decking, renovations etc. A cost effective alternative to renting a laser when you need to do jobs in and around the home. Vertical mode allows for vertical alignment jobs. In addition a dot laser at 90 degrees to the rotating plane allows for basic site squaring.
Rotating Laser with Receiver Summary
The Level1 M503 comes with a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
- Manual Levelling Rotary Laser
- Horizontal Rotation for Levelling
- Vertical Rotation for Alignment
- Std Battery Operation
- Electronic Receiver and Clamp
- 12 Month Level1 Warranty
- Range – 240m diameter using LR700 receiver (up to 20m Visibly indoors (light dependent)
- Accuracy – +/- 6mm at 20m
- Laser Class – class 2 <1mW 635-670nm
- Water Dust Resistance – IP32