Returns & Refund Policy
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer’s possession.
Unless otherwise stated in a product listing, all RedBack Lasers and Level1Lasers branded products are able to be returned for change of mind purposes under this policy. Where a product listing specifically states that the product is not able to be returned under this policy, then no returns for change of mind will be permitted. All returns are subject to the RedBack Lasers Returns Terms & Conditions below.
RedBack Lasers 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
RedBack Lasers offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all RedBack Lasers and Level1Lasers branded products. If for any reason You are unsatisfied with Your purchase of one of these products. You can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery, and organise to return the Product and receive a refund of the purchase price of Your Product (excluding initial delivery charges).
All Other Brands of Products
Please choose your product/s carefully, as RedBack Lasers do not usually provide refunds for products of other brands where you have simply changed your mind.
Faulty Products / Warranty
Please see our Warranty Conditions in relation to any Warranty claims.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions. You must notify RedBack Lasers by phone (1800 769 858) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of RedBack Lasers staff in order to successfully return Your Product for a refund.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by RedBack Lasers. Products returned that do not fulfill this requirement will only be eligible for a partial refund to the amount determined by RedBack Lasers staff depending on the condition of the product and packaging.
- Where the Product is a RedBack Lasers or Level1Lasers Brand product, qualifies for a return under our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee, and fulfills the conditions above, the refund provided will be the equal to the price of the Product being returned, less the initial delivery charges as per Your Order Confirmation email.
- The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy begins on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. If there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The Product must be returned to RedBack Lasers within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which You are seeking a refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that RedBack Lasers staff provide to You. The goods will remain Your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by RedBack Lasers staff. RedBack Lasers will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit. RedBack Lasers highly recommend shipping with insurance and proof of delivery.
- After receiving the returned Product, RedBack Lasers will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- RedBack Lasers reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The provisions that we offer within our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
RedBack Lasers Shipping Policy
RedBack Lasers offers free freight to all products sold and shipped to mainland Australia and Tasmania. If you wish to pick up products from a local store rather getting them shipped please do not complete checkout and call RedBack Lasers (1300 769 858) to arrange this. Not all products are available for store pick up and not all areas are covered by a local store.
Shipping is either by Fastway Couriers or Australia post. RedBack Lasers will determine which method of shipping at time of dispatch.
RedBack Lasers will generally ship ordered products within 24 hours of receipt within business hours. Products that are special orders, such as many Leica products, will take approximately 3 to 5 days to dispatch any further delay will be notified promptly. All other products that are available to purchase are generally held in stock and so can be dispatched within 24 hours.
RedBack Lasers will ship to all Australian States and Territories. RedBack Lasers does not ship internationally without prior communication and acceptance made on a case by case basis.
All shipments are made from Victoria and so delivery times can range widely depending on distance to destination between next day to 10 working days.
For most orders a tracking code for either Fastway or Australia post will be emailed at dispatch enabling you to track your order on its way to you. Please feel free to contact RedBack lasers if shipping is taking longer than expected or if you did not receive tracking information.
Web Site Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RedBack Lasers web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RedBack Lasers
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RedBack Lasers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on RedBack Lasers web site are provided “as is”. RedBack Lasers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RedBack Lasers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RedBack Lasers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RedBack Lasers Internet site, even if RedBack Lasers or a RedBack Lasers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RedBack Lasers web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RedBack Lasers does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RedBack Lasers may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RedBack Lasers does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RedBack Lasers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RedBack Lasers of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RedBack Lasers web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.